Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning IW

Go down

Good Morning IW Empty Good Morning IW

Post by -=M.O.B=-Green Machine Wed 03 Feb 2010, 18:36

Good Morning IW, We need to talk about last night...

Lets face it, it was horrible. I don't know any other way to say this - its not me, its you IW.

Look, I'm not going to say we haven't had fun, because we have. But, it hasn't been easy.

I've put up with your quirks and bad behavior. I've done everything I could do to make this work and I think it could still work, maybe, if I could just see some effort from you to make it work.

I've not news for you IW. Our relationship isn't just about you, its about me too. So far, it seems like I'm the one doing most of the work trying to keep this going. I've spend hours forwarding ports and reading message boards trying to improve our connection. If you'd just give me a clue what you want it would be easier. But no, I have to hear it off the street - "IW likes it when you put on the uPnP and if you go DMZ - ooooohhh baby!"

How do you think it makes me feel to have to hear that from a stranger instead of from you?

Speaking of strangers. I'm tired of your promiscuity with these hackers. Oh sure, you tell me, "Honey, you know I don't do that with other guys" But we both know that just isn't true. I feel like I need to wear a latex bodysuit or something. Franky, I'm afraid I'll catch something from you now.

Which brings us to last night. Were you on drugs? One minute you would spaz out, the next you were moving really slow. We could talk for a second and then you'd just shut down on me. Then start up again like nothing was wrong, but babble some kind of gibberish about a playlist at me over and over and over again.

I hate to say it IW, because we have had some good times, but if are going to stay to together you are going to have to clean up your act

Also:

Warning this game might cause intense anger and frustration which could lead to your mouse and/or keyboard being smashed.

Be prepared to sit in the lobby and "search" for games to connect to for upwards of 10 minutes at a time.

Be prepared for an "unable to connect to host" error message after finally finding and waiting for a game to start.

Be prepared to wait 5 minutes to connect to the last 30 seconds of a game to be booted to wait some more.

Be prepared to be shot at through walls.

Be prepared to be nuked on a regular basis.

Be prepared to play against players who know where you are at all times no matter what perks you use.

Be prepared to lag.

Be prepared to..Aww hell you should just put this game back on the shelf and go play something else, your mouse and keyboard will thank you for it..

They should put this on the back of every game lmao
-=M.O.B=-Green Machine
-=M.O.B=-Green Machine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum